First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

First post of the new year

Well it took a while. First I was super busy with Super Mario Odyssey. Besides that we are moving back to our house. So I have something new to post... Weekly highlights of what the eventful things that happen during the week and weather is and UP or DOWN highlight (or lowlight)

Week 1
1) Teach hana how to ride a bike. Eat a nice BBQ dinner - UP
2) Neck hurts like a S.O.B -DOWN
3) Throat has a sticky feeling - DOWN
4) Lunch with ex colleagues, got Duke back, had a fun time chatting with the dr, scholarship applications rejected - UP
5) Hang out with Kak June - UP
6) Lazy Saturday - UP
7) Back home - UP 

Current level UP :5 DOWN: 2

Hopefully this trend will continue throughout the year

No comments:

Post a Comment