First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

It was almost a perfect week... almost


Week 3
1) got a GPD WIN 2, final class presentation and free food - UP
2) Errand running the whole day, played multiplayer switch with family - UP
3) Hang out with naza and maswani form work - UP
4) Hang out with Dela's friends for lunch - UP
5) Nothing eventful happen on Friday - UP
6) Wife's family and mom came down and we all a great time during dinner - UP
7) renovation was not approve by mom, wife got a fight with her mom, wife bad mood, spnd 330 on kids shoes - DOWN


Up: 15 Down: 9

So the main issue is our room did not get renovated since my mom didn't want to spend an extra 20000 for it. Sigh... wife is feeling down because she didn't get what she wants. I have the money but she doesn't want me to use it. I wonder what happens if I use it without her permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment