First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 15, 2018

2nd week was not going great

This 2nd week was a bummer. I got rejected for another scholarship that is not even my fault. Man I am pissed. But there is nothing much I can do about it.

1) Mom came to visit - UP
2) Played overcook with wife and LOL - UP
3) Today architect came and rewrite the house, still am loss with my masters research - DOWN
4) got a deadline, had a fight with wife about her mother - DOWN
5) Didn't get the university scholarship because I didn't received the email - Extremely DOWN 
6) Lazy Saturday. Overcooked until 2AM - UP
7) Weekend out with kids - UP

Hopefully week 3 fares better. It's hard to get perfect week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment