First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 419: Penultimate work day (T-2)

Came to the office today and there were a lot of things that I need to do. Print some stuff and then TJ came to the office and ask me to join the Performance Clinic conducted by LN. Since I have nothing to lose, might as well just listen to what they had to say. I think TJ and me ask most of the question. Some answers were acceptable and some were kind of iffy. I think my situation made it a bit awkward for them to answer the question.

Said goodbye to LN and thanking her for everything. Also said goodbye to some friends who are going to be on leave tomorrow. 

[Lunch]
My penultimate lunch is with TJ and SJ. Since I want to drag SJ out for lunch. Which is good. TJ brough is to a place which is and office building which as a take as much as you want food court. Pay for what you eat. We talked about family, work and life. I am going to miss both of them. These guys are friends for life.

Brought my laptop back home since I need to do. Clear all the files and take some files out. Tomorrow will be my last blog post for my work. It's going to be the longest blog post that I've ever done. It's going to be full circle and it's going to mimick Day 1 with a lot of different things inserted 

No comments:

Post a Comment