First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 418: Exit Interview (T-3)

3 days left. Came to the office and the first thing I did was my exit interview. I didn't met anyone but I need to fill in a 6 page document. The questions range from, what is great about the company, who internally should do this job and so fourth. My answers were blunt and precise. I didn't sugar coat it and told what I really feel inside. There were some course language but I did apologize about it.

Said goodbye to one of the finance people. Great working with her

[Lunch]
My lunch on Tuesday was treated by KK. VH tagged along and we went to TGI Fridays. Talked about work, life , likes and dislikes. Great 2 hours...

Going home until the next day 

No comments:

Post a Comment