First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hawkeye Vol 4

I'm thinking about starting something new. So now aside from games I'm going to write about the new stuff I've been reading. So enjoy...

Comic: Hawkeye Vol 4.
Issues: 22 including 1 Annual

Story:
In a nutshell, it tells the story about Clint Barton aka Hawkeye. Not the Cinematic Universe Hawkeye but the comic Hawkeye where he is an Avenger by day and a normal guy by night.

The main story is about how the apartment building that he lives get some mob problems. Hawkeye saves the day at the beginning and as usual the bad guys fight back. Along side him we are joined by Kate Bishop (Hawkeye) and Barney Barton (also Hawkeye and brother to Clint) and lucky the pizza dog. 

What I liked:
- Storyline
- Simplistic covers and art (there is one issue where the point of view is from the dog)

What I didn't liked:
- No closure. There are like a couple of plot points but in the one got resolve (maybe two)
- Kate Bishop left original Hawkeye to go to LA. That didn't work.

Overall great book. Vol 5 is out but probably 2 more years it will be done 







No comments:

Post a Comment