First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 81: I'm starting to get comfortable

I am still 2 months away from conformation but I am already getting comfortable at my position. Which is kinda of a good and bad thing. The good thing is that I treat everyone like I know them for years. They also treat me like an old friend. The bad thing is I am getting too comfortable with my job. Yet things could change any moment. Oh yeah... And today there was a marathon at the city. Various organizations send in their representatives to run a 5km track around the city... On a weekday...

No comments:

Post a Comment