First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Day 71: My chair went AWOL on me

Everything was good. Minding my own business, the suddenly my chair tilted the opposite way. That was so annoying. I am more confused that how did that happen since it was ok 3 months ago. Got a different chair but it has a wheel problem. Need to see if I can a better chair after this. I see a mission impossible coming.

Woke up this morning with a bad dream. I dreamt I was in a meeting and they were questioning what I did. I do think I am doing work. Maybe not that much work for now. But it's a learning experience. 

Today working from home since the city centre is converted into a race track. Hell am I going to go there and stay hours in the jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment