First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 80: Free Money

Work as usual for me today. Kinda busy than usual. Around 2.30 got an announcement on the email that we are getting a money packet for Eid (even the month Eid is already done). Me and my colleague was the first on the scene. The COO cracked a joke gave us the money. Less than 3 mins a swarm of people from my office came down to collect their free money. My COO grabbed the bag and went inside his office. Now everybody is waiting in line like waiting for free food. Awesome...

Level up: +1
Current Level: 16
Money in the pocket: 50 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment