First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stramworld Dig


This is how you make a great game

Game: Steamworld Dig
Genre: Adventure
Platform: PS Vita 
Overview: I tried this game not knowing what to expect. The exploration going down the cave is exhilarating. Plus the constant fear that you run out of fire and water makes its more critical to manage your resources. The metroidvania style exploration is the type of game that you won't get bored in the long run
What I liked: progressive upgrading, weapons, digging for gold, going deeper underground
What I didn't liked: too short, the constant dying when you are cornered
Status: beat the boss and finish the game under 5 hours. Awesome

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment