First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mario Kart 8


It's a me... I'm back 

Game: Mario Kart 8
Genre: Racing
Platform: Wii U
Overview: Mario Kart is back. Better than ever. The tracks are back. There are new anti gravity mechanics takes a while getting used too. There is only one single lap track which kinda of suck. The DLC is so worth the $12 price. Hearing Mario say "tanooki" never gets bored.
What I liked: Tracks: Wario Mountain, Yoshi Circuit, Hyrule Temple, That Dragon  Stage. Red Box to block Blue Shells. Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Zelda, Koopa Bros
What I didn't liked: Anti Grav is a bit loopy, battle stages are tracks not small boxes, lots of wasted spots for characters like metal Mario and pink hold peach, those baby characters, 150cc is bat shit hard... Time trail may seem impossible.
Status: Got all characters, 1600 coins and counting, now just playing multiplayer.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment