First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pixeljunk Shooter


You know when you are done playing a game when you end up dying all the time

Game: Pixeljunk Shooter
Genre: Action
Platform: PS Vita
Overview: This game was released 3 years ago. It's in episodic format. The vita version has all of the episodes. The game is nice mix of exploration, puzzle solving, element manipulation and shooting. Have to save the survivors in the process and avoid your jet from overheating. I hate the fact I keep dying on cheap shots and elemental shit
What I liked: Exploration, Element manipulation, Water
What I didn't liked: Cheap shots dying, missiles are crap, lava, Episode 6
Status: I keep dying on episode 6. After a while I think I can't go on for a while. So I consider that I am done playing it for a while until further notice. If I don't come back in 2016 is over.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment