First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Child of Light


First RPG in years and I blew it

Game: Child of Light
Genre: RPG
Platform: PS vita 
Overview: bought this game because I love the art style. After booting it up the game manage to drag me in the storyline. The gameplay is also part platformer and part RPG. The game requires a certain amount of strategy when playing it. This is because they include a element where you can modify the game during battles
What I liked: characters, oculi crafting, battles, storylines
What I don't liked: The bad guys can have 3 guys on the screen. We can only have 2... Like wtf. Cheap ass bosses. Dying is damn easy in the game. Frustrating when you keep dying...
Status: Finish until the last chapter. Till the final boss. But it turns out you need a minimum of level 48 to defeat the boss. I'm on 42. Since we can't backtrack to grind XP. Technically I lost and need to play again. Probably will play but not anytime soon.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment