First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Flash Season 8

 One more season to go











Episodes: 20 

My opinion: The show is getting more expensive to produce (usually due to the actors) so you can actually see that this season only 4 of them are in every episodes. Most of them are in around 10-ish episodes. The funny thing is that made plot points to count for their disappearance and a lot of video calls. 

Why? Every time they want to stop someone they need to run fast in circles around the bad guy

The suit: Only Barry can rock the flash suit. Everyone else makes the suit looks like a cheap Halloween costume. The last suit was so bad. 

Season 9: Finally it ends. Hopefully on a good note

No comments:

Post a Comment