First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Everything Everywhere All at Once

The movie to end all movies for last year










What is it about?
A movie about multi dimensional travel that is told in a very touching way 

The Good
You can understand the movie in the first 20 minutes
The fight scene are awesome 
In the end, this movie is not about the awesome spectacles but it is about family and acceptance 

The Bad
They didn't quite explain why every random person that is around that area can jump bodies. That is just weird
What happens next after the end. They didn't explain what happens in the other multi dimensional realm 

The Ugly
Well this is my take, I can see why this movie won best picture. But for me it was just okay. I mean the movie is not the most awesome movie I've ever watch but I get where is it coming from 

After Credit: No

Verdict: See it at least once. It is a good movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment