First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure

Final DLC for this game 

Game no: 504
Genre: Racing
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2023

My favorite genre is racing and in racing my favorite racing game is rallying. So you can imagine my joy when my best racing game combines those two together. Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure is their attempt of making a deep rally gaming but with a different twist. There is a new map which have a lot of hills, slopes, forest (fully breakable) and and dunes. Basically every rally category they got you covered. The objective of this game is to beat 3 of the Rally masters by completing their set of challenges which is like any normal Forza game. The challenges include racing and stunts.

What makes this different than normal Forza is that all the race tracks are rally tracks which means its just a sprint from A to B. Plus they have two options which is Rally and Race. Race is the normal mode where you race against 12 players but Rally is the fun one where you need to beat other players in the getting the best time. Since Rally is usually done in teams of two. The way Forza does it by having you co-pilot in a helicopter calling the road. 

I love this game, everything about this game is awesome. Since Forza is already my game that I go to it weekly. I don't see nothing to hate about this
game. The only one complaint I can say is that the Hoonigan Ford Focus 10 car is way OP (overpowered) for this game. I played this whole game with just one car since this car controls well, it handles the corners and drift perfectly. I did try other cars to but it wasn't as satisfying 

Overall if you love arcade racers and rallying this game is definite must check out. This is so going to be in my top 10 game of the year. I keep saying that but it's just April there are still more games to be played. S-Rank for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment