First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 6, 2022

God of War (2018)

Playing this again before Ragnarok 

Here is my review of the game here

Game no: 487
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2018

Rather than write about what made the game great and frankly this game is still a masterpiece. I will write about what I want the next game will be and see if they improve on it 

  • A better map system. I don't mind if it's not specific but at least tell what we are missing 
  • More enemy variety 
  • Close all the plot points of the story 
  • Upgrades that makes it easier to do. In the previous game you have no resources to upgrade the system and usually you don't know what to do. 
  • An easy mode that is actually easy 
That's about it. I think if they made that this game is going to be a masterpiece from me. It's already an S-Rank so far. Let's see if they elevate it 


No comments:

Post a Comment