First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 25, 2022

Denki Blocks!

 The first gameboy color game that I really enjoy

Game no: 489
Genre: Puzzle  
Platform: Gameboy Color 
Release Date: 2002


It is basically a simple game where you need to match the  same color blocks to the rest. The only trick is that when you move the blocks everything moves with you. So you need to navigate the terrain in order not to hit anything or become stuff. This game is genius and easy to play. There are some puzzle that I can't figure out but overall I enjoyed my time playing it. I think this how Gameboy Color games should be. Short and sweet without any convoluted mess. I give this game a
B-Rank 

No comments:

Post a Comment