First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Nobodies: Murder Cleaner

Playing a game for work

Game no: 486
Genre: Adventure (Point and Click) 
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2016

I usually don't play this types of game. The last was I think Full Throttle and Grim Fandango but I have to play this game for work which is checking the translating in my native language is working with the game (I am going to say 95% working with some minor changes). So since I played the game with walkthrough might as well I count is a Game Finished 

You played as a cleaner and your job is to disposed of bodies that the assassins left for you to clean up. There are 11 missions and you need to do make sure that nobody notice that anything was moved (if you want a better achievement, or you could leave to the next mission your choice). The art style is hard drawn which I really appreciated but there is limited movements in each frame

What I like about this game is that some of the puzzle are really fun. There are minigames to play like safe cracking or moving a car in trash compactor. And that's where it ends. Without our pager (which gives us clues on what to do) this game is really hard. The thing about this game is that, there is a specific way on how to solve a puzzle and if you don't meet the requirements you'll be stuck and you probably have to repeat the game again. Which makes it a bit frustrated. The missions get more complex each stage we past and by the end it is a complex sequence that you need to fulfill to finish the game 

In the end this game is fun for those who like point and click adventures. The story is nothing to riveting but it is serviceable. Without the walkthrough you can take hours to solve something but in fact you can finish the game in less than 1 hour. I give it a B-Rank.  

No comments:

Post a Comment