First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 3, 2022

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

One of the best Kirby games I've played 

Game no: 482
Genre: Action 
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2022

When I first saw the promo of this game it looks like Kirby in an open world setting and everything looks so bleak and dark. After playing this game I can say that this game is not what I expect and I was presently surprise. This game started in a lost city where Kirby has to navigate after being thrown there. The Waddle-Dee's are lost somewhere and it is up to Kirby to find them. 

Kirby has the same Kirby abilities which is flying and sucking other bad guys to get their powers. The powers that are available are, cutter, bomb, giant sword, needle (my favorite), ice, fire, driller, hammer gun and sleep (no idea what this do). You get chances to upgrade them to three levels by finding scrolls and stars. What makes this game different is that Kirby has a new ability which is the mouthful mode where Kirby can swallow objects but it only just fills his mouth. The things that you can make mouthful is cars, pipes, sign, awning, rollercoaster, trucks, stairs, lightbulb, cherry picker. This makes the gameplay much more fun and more variety. For every Waddle-dee you save, they will be transported to the town and with each one you unlock fun minigames to play. A nice distraction

 There is nothing much I didn't like about this game. It has a difficulty mode which helps when the bosses gets to hard. Some abilities do break the game which I don't mind. To get the true ending you need to rescue every waddle-dee to get the 100% ending. In the end I finish the game with the normal ending with 46% of the game completed. This game will be in one of my top 10 games of the year due to simplistic nature and fun gameplay. And of course it's Kirby. Who doesn't like Kirby. I give this game a S-Rank


No comments:

Post a Comment