First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Untitled Goose Game

Tactical Espionage Action... That Goose is a dick

Game no: 334
Genre: Other (You play as a goose)
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019

 Image result for untitled goose game

Image result for untitled goose game

What is it about?
You play as a goose and terrorize a small town with your goose antics

What I liked?
The art style
The simplistic nature of gameplay. There are straight to do task and only 3 buttons
Funny things when you accomplish a certain task
The game is quite short

What I didn't liked?
The game is unresponsive at some times
You literally don't know what to do for certain task... because there are not tutorials on how to solve the problem. You'll end up being frustrated

Status: Finish the game

Fun Factor: A great game to play to relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment