First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Ikaruga

This game sucks

Game no: 320
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2018 (2001 on the Dreamcast)

Image result for ikaruga start screen

What is it about?
I have no idea. Bad guys attacking a place and ship comes to destroy them

What I liked?
There is a freeplay mode since you be dying a lot. 
The 2 different shields that makes you constantly have to change between red and blue shields to avoid the weapons fire

What I didn't liked?
Everything else. The game is not that fun since you keep on dying more times than you can count.
No idea what am shooting at most of the time.

Status: Finish the 5 stages in around 2 hours 

Fun Factor: Not fun at all. Unless you are glutton for punishment 

No comments:

Post a Comment