First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Final Fight 2

I can't believe this was a genre during the 90s

Game no: 318
Genre: Action (Beat em up)
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1993

Image result for final fight 2 start screen

What is it about?
Haggar daughter has been kidnap and it's up to you and a group of friends to travel around the world to stop them.

What I liked?
Fighting seems to be on par with most games during that time. Its so satisfying to hit someone and execute a special move when you are surrounded

What I didn't liked?
Everything else in the game sucks. The movement is slow. You keep fighting the same enemies over and over again. The fighting is repetitive. You are stuck going from point A to B until you clear to whole area.
The reason why I kept playing is just to see what is the story about. The last boss is a character that eventually made it to the Street Fighter seriies

Status: Finish the game

Fun factor: This game is slow and too repetitive. Can be avoided

No comments:

Post a Comment