First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Did the impossible..

So while my wife is at home, I need to finish my third draft of my thesis for my proposal defense. So I did 8 hour works to review and rewrite my thesis. My target was Friday but I finished it on Thursday. After sending it I found out that my proposal defense was push back after the Eid celebration. oh well.. it will give me time to do my slides.

Week 21

1) Did work and more work - UP
2) Went to Ikea, and still did work - UP
3) Did more work, went to Shah Alam - UP
4) Finished Work, went back to Shah Alam - UP
5) My 6 year old has her first playdate, met new friends - UP
6) Went home to settle the move, iftar outside - UP
7) Went to run errands for my mom in law, she is a piece of work - DOWN


Up: 102 Down: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment