First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 5, 2018

With that week no 5 is done

Too tiring to describe the week. Everything needs to be packed due to the renovation starting soon. But it was a great week. Played a lot of Zelda Breath of the Wild. Writing still on full swing

Week 5
1) More packing, didn't get any work done, daughter is being bullied - DOWN
2) Had nice breakfast, lunch and tea with fern. Met a nice uber girl driver - UP
3) Made 2000 bucks today selling my wii u and ds games - UP
4) Mood was not that great for no reason - DOWN
5) Manage to get some writing in. Finished Overcooked at 3am - UP
6) Lazy Saturday - UP
7) Wife cousin came with nephews and had a great time playing games , watch the greatest showman - UP

Up: 20 Down: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment