First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Another good week

Last week was my week off... After 2 weeks of writing, I didn't want to do any more work. So spend the whole week clearing up a lot of zelda which I say it was awesome. 2nd week of all good vibes.. Let's hope that the streak continues

Week 8

1) Send chapter 1 and 2 - Freedom - UP
2) Wife's birthday, celebrate it with a friend for lunch and sushi for dinner - UP
3) More zelda, bad mood this evening - UP
4) wife had a lunch date, cleared a lot of Zelda - UP
5) Got yelled in the morning, bad mood until evening, Kids were sick. Had a good time with the architects, ate more sushi - UP
6) Went light hunting and ate burgerlab - UP
7) Stay at home and went around cyber, ate with wife's best friend - UP

Up: 38 Down: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment