First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I'm late on blogging on week 6

Week 6 has been a not so good week mostly. Now in week 7  I am going to chase my writing deadline. Provided the fact that my phone is becoming obsolete. This are not looking this up. Still slowly chugging along breath of the wild

Week 6
1) Good day writing - UP
2) Started good, ate dim sum. Ended with a breach of contract for my wife and my mom pissed at me - DOWN
3) Good writing day - UP
4) Another good writing day - UP
5) Didn't do any writing... sucks, Wife was sick. Meet new new friend at burgerlab - DOWN
6) Wife not feeling well.. Kids fighting - DOWN
7) Brought kids outside for some sun - UP

UP: 24 Down: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment