First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Contra Hard Corps

I think this game is one of its kind

Game no: 281
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Genesis

Image result for contra hard corps Related image

Difficulty: Hard 

What is it about: A standard contra game but with an actual storyline 

What's great: 
- 4 different characters with different play styles
- 5 different powerups that stay with you until you die. Each power up comes with a different ability
- Story has multiple paths, there is even a part where you can join the enemy

What's not so great: 
- Bosses are hard
- You will die a lot

Music: Ok 

Status: Finish the game with the good ending

Should you play this game: No, this game does not age well. 



Fun Factor: Great art style, decent game

No comments:

Post a Comment