First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Blogging before bed

It's been a while since I've been blogging. Probably because I am just lazy or there nothing much to report. Actually there is a lot that I want to talk about but really don't have that much time. So let's get started on some reporting

Last week 9/7/2017. The whole day after 11am was filled with open houses. I am on this no sugar diet (where I don't eat anything sugary based stuff) and I find it is freaking hard since there are a lot of nice desserts that taste so good. The open houses lasted until evening. After that we had to rush home for an Indian wedding. This is my first time going to an Indian wedding and I must say it was an experience. The person that invited me, was actually meant for my mom, but she couldn't make it so she send us instead. Basically in the Indian wedding you expect a lot of dancing and curry based food. Since the people of here are vegetarian so all the food are vegetarian based or vegetables that look like meat.

Besides that my sister in law is going through a rough patch. It's been 10 days and I think they are piling more shit on them. The divorce that happen 10 days ago didn't sit well with her. The wife expects the husband to just come back to her. But the husband ( as my wife said ) is an idiot. What kind of guy who leaves 2 beautiful kids just because he wants a to be treated differently with another woman. Well what I heard to day is that my step mom in law is in talks with the lawyer in order to move all her daughters assets from her husband. The problem is that the wife is not having a good family support system. Her family is treating this as her fault and they are not giving her words of encouragements. So who does she turn to.. My wife... She should start charging for her sessions

My studying has gone full swing. I am clocking 4-5 hours a day in doing my courses. Usually at night my brain gets drained by learning a lot of codes. I really hope this is useful to my advancement of my career.

Rant of the week
I know it is not nice to be jealous of people but sometimes I feel that other people in Facebook has better lives than me. Which is highly suspect since, people usually post happy stuff on the wall on facebook. Unless its a sad story... Seeing family having gatherings celebrating birthdays, people going on vacations, people just having the time of their lives makes me feel that I am not accomplishing anything at all. But I think I have a fulfilling life.. But I do wish I do more.

Series: Watching family guy when I have the chance. 1 or 2 episodes a day...

Ok that's all for now... I want to try to catch some zzz... Night folks

No comments:

Post a Comment