First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 3, 2017

A lot to talk about

Well Its July and it has been a rollercoster June month. Let's kick it off

Well first of all, the fasting month is over. 30 days have come and gone and I think I didn't accomplished anything spiritually. That's kind of sucks but I do what I can and the rest its up to God to accept it or not.

After fasting comes Eid. I am in the age where I don't look forward to Eid. While everyone is excitedly preparing for the celebration, I really couldn't care less. My wife loves to shop during this time. She loves to buy clothes for the kids and herself. Since everyone needs to be the same colour theme. So I needed to get new traditional clothes. Whatever makes the family happy I guess

The main reason I hate Eid is because families just don't understand. Everyone wants to spend the first Eid raya with that particular family. In my case it was my wife's turn. But my mom guilt trip me into spending time with her. I kind of felt used and a bit annoyed by it. But she is my mom and I try my best to accommodate . I didn't get any brownie points with my wife so that kind of sucks. My weideal Eid is just going to all my parents and after that go home and just eat and sleep and watch tv. Long story short 1, 2nd day was great. did do anything much. 3rd and 4th day spend it with my mom.

Stuff that is happening around me

I am getting to lazy to start again my online course. But I have 3 months to finish it sinc emy wife has given up on her phd. I will support her no matter what so I think by October I need to get back in the workforce. Why I am lazy? I don't find the subject interesting? Not really... I think the main reason is I know I want to slack and play games or do something else which is much more awesome than studying. But its a long game. I am doing this for my families future so I need to make sacrifices.

The big thing that happen this couple of months is that my sister-in-law (SIL) is having marital problems. Her husband is having a kind of affair with a student of his (He is a highschool teacher). It escalated a lot until my wife have to step in to become mediator since my SIL can't handle it. The climax of the issue happen yesterday when the husband wanted a divorce and left the house with the 2 kids as well. The kids are 4 years and 8 months. His wife gave him 2 weeks to think it over and see what does he wants in life. In my personal opinion is that, if you don't have any once of responsibility for your kids, you just a F-king douchbag and better just leave the family. I do pity my SIL since she can't accept the fact that the husband wants other people in the relationship. But the wife is a strong women and the kids are resilient so they will survive if he decided to get back together. The thing is that knowing him... even if he promised not to do it again... Its human nature to have something that you can't have so I think the marriage won't work out.

Series: Probably for 3 months no series since I really need to start this online course again.

Studying time: Starting today

No comments:

Post a Comment