First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Unfinished Swan


Amazing experience 

Game: The Unfinished Swan
Genre: Adventure
Platform: PS Vita
Overview: Saw this game for the PS3 3 years ago. Finally got it on vita. It's an amazing game. The paintbrush is a simple concept but it can go so far. I don't think I will ever play a game like this for a long time. This reminds me of journey... Short but sweet
What I liked: Gameplay, Paintbrush, Blank canvas, storyline.
What I didn't liked: it's quite short... I wish I could play more
Status: Finish the core storyline with 25 balloons. Probably revisit it sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment