First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ape Escape 2


First game in the ps2 emulator 

Game: Ape Escape 2
Platform: PS2
Genre: Platformer 
Overview: I think this is the first game that use dual thumb sticks. The controls may seems a bit on a the tank side but the game play is addictive. Who knew catching monkeys was so much fun
What I liked: The stages are creative. The weapons give a lot of variety in catching the monkeys. I practically love the remote control and the bananarang.
What I didn't liked: The bosses are cheap ass. Lot of cheap hits and it takes more than the standard 3 hits to knock them down.
Status: Finished that main story line with the minimum amount of monkeys

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment