First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

ILLEGEAR S5



I've been using this laptop for about 2 weeks. I'm here to give my review. I've been searching for a good laptop for a while now. At first I wanted to get the new Alienware but the price is too much for mediocre specs. After checking with t the internet I finally made a decision in getting a ILLEGEAR laptop

This brand of laptop comes from the Clevo P50. Basically is a generic casing but they make up for it with customizable parts.

The specs of this laptop is as follows 

15.6" IPS screen
The screen itself is amazing. Granted is not a 4k resolution screen. But the has a 360 viewing angle.

Intel i7
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5
This is an awesome graphic card. So far I haven't test it with actual PC games. Most of the time is for playing emulated PS2 games. 

1 TB HDD 7200rpm
256 m.2 SSD
Blue keyboard - just because

Awesome of that hopefully will last me for years 

No comments:

Post a Comment