First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Shox

My first PS2 game using the PS2 emulator. This is going to be awesome

Game: Shox
Platform: PS2
Genre: Racing
Overview: I played this game close to 13 years ago. I distinctly remember I was really good at this. Boy, I do believe that the older you get the slower your reflexes get. This is game is freaking hard.
What I Liked: Rally racing its fun. The physics behind the game is awesome. EA Big (RIP) has done a good job with the game. SHOXZONES... Shox zones are the epitome of the game. Trying to get gold in order to get the shox wave makes it game really challenging. Real cars from real manufacturers
What I Didn't Liked: Difficulty, The cost of cars, Boxcar physics, The Matrix Effects every time you made a big jump. That damn annoying
Status: Type LOADED and got 10 million bucks. Buy cars from each catergory. Suck at Turbo and Elite... Screw this...

3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment