First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Real Racing 3

First game of 2015. Let's Change the format a bit

Game: Real Racing 3
Platform: Nvidia SHIELD
Genre: Racing
Overview: This was my first game that I booted up with my new SHIELD console. It did not disappoint. I started this game end of October and now I finally reached the peak of the game. That doesn't mean I've completed the game. It means that I got to a point that I don't see it feasible to play the game anymore.
What I Liked: Cars, The top 3 cars in my garage are The Ferarri F40, The Nissan GTR and The Maclaren P1
What I Didn't Liked: Where to start. Coins are hard to get. Having to wait for your car to be serviced. Everything cost millions of R$ cash. If you don't upgrade you can't proceed...
Status: Here are my stats for the game

Total Time Played: 207 Hours
Total Earnings: R$ 47.7 Million
Total Fame : 560000
Total Gold: 4016
Level: 101
Total Cars: 73 of 103
Total Garage Value: R$ 63 million
Best Car: Ferrari F40

I'll continue to play it just to win my final car which is the Ferrari F14T. After that Im Done...

No comments:

Post a Comment