First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Year End Review

Finally, 2014 has come to an end. A lot of things happen so lets recap. This time I'm going to do a play by play of the stuff I did as well as other things I did during the year. Let's start

Games

Here are my stats of game during the year

PS3: 1
PC: 2
PS Vita: 16
PS4: 2
3DS: 6

Adventure: 2
Action: 4
Racing: 4
FPS: 1
Puzzle: 4
Shooter: 2
Fighting: 4
Platformer: 4
Sports: 2

Game played: 26
Finished game: 24

Game of the year

3: Luigi's Moon Dark Mansion

The first game I actually played with my 3DS. I love every moment of it. The thing that draws me back to the game is trying to get all of the upgrades. Plus vacuuming ghost is damn fun

2: Need for Speed Most Wanted

This is the best racing game I've played this year. All the cars handle differently. The tracks are unique and challenging.

1: Injustice Gods Among Us

The best game of the year. I still pick it up from time to time. 72 hours in and I still havent reached level 100. Multiplayer sucks (probably the vita connection). Other than that Batman rocks.

Series

Due to my lack of a job. I do spend time watching a lot of series. Here is the total series I watched for the whole year

1256 shows

Memorable shows


  • The Entire DCAU
  • Marvel's Agent of SHIELD Season 1
  • Person of Interest Season 3
  • The Legend of Korra ( Still running)
  • Homeland Season 3 and 4
Movies

17 Movies for this year 

Movie of the year


3: Guardians of the Galaxy
2: Gone Girl (I didnt watch it at the cinema but it was awesome)
1: Captain America the Winter Soldier

Unrelated = 46 :)

NEW STUFF FOR 2014

1. An Awesome PS4 for my birthday which is under utilize because Arkham Knight was delayed
2. Nvidia Shield which im addicted with Real Racing 3

New Years Resolution

1. Maximum time on a game is 2 weeks unless the game is actually really good
2. Stop spending too much time in the bathroom
3. Try to get a job
4. Be a better person for my family 

Happy New Year 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment