First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 12, 2023

Today wasn't a good day

Well it start of yesterday when Cookie our cat wasn't breathing properly. She was heaving very fast. So today while sending my wife to the hospital for her checkup. I send Cookie to the vet. While sending her my car stalled all of the sudden. After sending Cookie and found out that she needs to get an X-ray. I send my car to the workshop to get it checked out (don't know when is that) plus changed to my wife's car. After picking up her to the hospital we went to send Cookie for the X-ray. Over there I waited for around 2 hours and found out that Cookie has severe pneumonia. She needs to be warded and put inside a cat oxygen box. Plus that my wife is complaining for us to get a new car which we clearly don't have the budge for. I am really stressed and annoyed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment