First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 10, 2023

The Peripheral

I think I understand like 70% of this show











What is it about? In the future where everything is expensive and people rely heavily on technology and VR. There is someone has the ability to travel to the future.

Why she can travel in the future? I have no idea. Trying to stop something I guess but I don't know what.

Why? Also no idea. Why I can't seem to understand the show. Some of the accents and they way they speak makes it hard to understand

There is a season 2: I will try to see if I can pick up where I left off. Not sure you should watch it 

No comments:

Post a Comment