First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 13, 2022

Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness

I love this movie but I wish they made it a bit different 










What is it about?
The aftermath of breaking the multiverse, there is a new threat brewing 

The Good 
I love Dr Strange 
There is a lot of Action 
Camoes from a lot of old Marvel properties with one new surprise
The bad guy is awesome 
Love the multiverse travel 

The Bad
They didn't travel to enough multiverses 
The ending was a letdown 
They didn't use Dr strange that much 
The cameos really only last like 3 minutes 

The Ugly
Nothing much 

After Credits: Yes, two of them with a new character introduced 

Verdict: Another MCU movie done and dusted  

No comments:

Post a Comment