First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

One of the best Smash Bros game

Game no: 310
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release date: 2018

Image result for super smash bros ultimate start screen

Image result for super smash bros ultimate characters

What is it about?
Video game characters from all different games come together to fight each other out silly.

What I liked?
All the 74 characters that plays differently and there is a favorite for everyone. I usually play as a random character since everyone plays uniquely.
The stages provides hazard and interactive roadblocks that adds a certain level of chaos while fighting
There is no need to get the smash ball since there is an option to fill your smash meter by fighting
Classic mode provide custom challenges and custom boss fights for each characters.
8 player smash
The songs (there are more than 1000+ tracks)

What I didn't liked?
World of light. The single player mode doesn't provide any incentive to continue on. The reason is because of....
The spirits mode. Its basically augments your character based on their picture.It's not really that fun since the cpu players keeps on hammering you time and time again. Most of the spirits that you have are not that effective with what you need to fight against

Status: Got all of the characters and enjoying multiplayer with my kids

Fun Factor: It's a fun game if it's played with a friend. Single player is not my cup of tea.    

No comments:

Post a Comment