First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 17, 2018

Gears of War Ultimate Edition

This game does not aged well.

Game no: 309
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Xbox One
Release Date: 2015

Image result for gears of war ultimate edition

What is it about?
In the not so distant future, locust came and invade the land. It's up to the gears to stop them (I actually don't understand the story that much)

What I liked?
The satisfying feeling of firing a weapon and killing the locust
The sniper rifle
The story is somewhat serviceable

What I didn't liked?
The old school game play of run stop drop and shoot. This game is design to make each fight is a tedious repetition. You go to one area and repeat the same process over and over again. I don't understand how is this fun now. The reason I played it is just because I want to see what is the story all about. It's been a while since I've played it

Status: Finish the game on casual

Verdict: Play if you want to see what is it about. But other than that, its not memorable 

No comments:

Post a Comment