First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Vampire Survivors

This game is awesome 

Game no: 493
Genre: Action  
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2022

This game is a bullet hell where you play as one of the heroes trying to stave of attacks from the dead. You start of with a level one weapon and slowly upgrade it to survive the horde. Your goal is too last 30 minutes (or more) and unlocking the secrets that lie ahead. 

This game is awesome. I don't know to describe it. Let me try my best. At first you are trying your best to survive but you will keep on dying. But for every death you gain gold which you can use to upgrade augments that help you to tackle the next challenge. After a while you understand the mechanic of the game is that upgrade you weapon and find the evolution that goes with the primary weapon. For example the garlic + heart at max level create a shield that sucks the life of the enemies. The thing is with max level upgrades doesn't mean you can survive. You need to think about combos to use to actually survive the game. That's all there is about the game. Nothing much. But the game with it's flashing lights and combos makes it so addictive that you just want to repeat it again and again until you unlock every thing that the game have to offer. 

The only thing I gripe is that most of the things you don't actually know what to do without a guide. But I think that is part of the game. The mystery of discovering something new makes is super exciting. Really there is nothing much that I can say that reflect negatively on the game. 

In the end Vampire Survivors is a game that easy to play but difficult to master. But once you master is, the runs can be fun and enjoyable. This will be one of the my top 3 games for this year. S-Rank for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment