First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe Edition

This game is so meta 

Game no: 481
Genre: Adventure 
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2022

What I can say about this game. This game where every choice don't matter and you are just a part of a sick joke which is this game. You try your best to find an ending but there is none. Honestly this game is a bunch of branching paths and with each branch you are treated to one of their 19 endings and after you end the game. The game restarts you back at the same point with minor difference. You think you are getting something new but in the end you'll end up where you start with. 

This game is narrated by a British person which is actually fun to hear but after a while it gets boring and repetitive since you keep repeating the same actions over and over again. So in the end I beaten the game around 6-7 times and watch the rest of the ending on youtube. There are a lot of ways to get the ending but I was bored from the repetitive gameplay. In the end I give the B-Rank 


No comments:

Post a Comment