First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Day 37: Final day at Haram Mosque

Today we decided to go super early to do Fajr prayers. We left at 3:30 and got our usual place and then we stayed for a while. My goal today is to finish reading the Quran. I have another 7 Juz to go and I’m hoping to finish it by leaving tomorrow. After that me and wife went to go breakfast. We had breakfast at a falafel place. It was hot and yummy. After that wife left back to the hotel and I stayed at the mosque since I got a good spot to wait for Friday prayer. I took an hour nap and then continuing reading the Quran. By the time for Friday prayer I’m at Juz 28. After prayers I head back home to the hotel to sleep for a while and at 5:30 we went to the mosque again to pray and do tawaf. This time we did it in a single line so we could go fast and fast we did. We finish just before Maghrib and I got to pray in front of the Kaabah. After that we just hang around the area and I continued reading. I got until Juz 29 and then I had to call it a day. I got to pray Isyak in front of the black stone which was amazing since I couldn’t see it very clearly. I took a couple of pictures and then we left. We ended up eating at a Turkish restaurant which the price is 5 times what we usually eat in a week. Was it worth it? Probably but we don’t know if we are ever coming here again. Might as well just indulge ourselves. Went home and arrive close to midnight. We still haven’t received our baggage tags until past midnight and then I have to wake up everyone and we load our luggage downstairs before we all went back to sleep. Tomorrow is the final day before we leave for Madinah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment