First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 20, 2018

It’s a bittersweet goodbye

With this ends our chapter in New Zealand. There is no reason for us to come back here. We’ve achieved what we set out to do when we first set foot in 2009. I’m going to miss NZ and the friends we made throughout the years we were there. Thanks for the memories.

Week 32
1) Photography session - Up
2) kids activities - Up
3) Saying goodbye and almost missing the flight - Down 
4) Arrived and jet lag - Down
5) Back to reality - Up
6) Errands Saturday - Up

7) Another errand Sunday - Up

Up: 157 Down: 67

No comments:

Post a Comment