First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Coco

Our love for each other will live on forever



What is it about: A tale about family and where one boys dream will make him seek the truth about his origins 

The Good: 
Pixar has outdone themselves with the animation. They even give a brief description on how hard is it to make the effects 
The story is simple and yet complicated 
There are at least a couple of twists in the movie
The songs are a nice addition. The only song that stuck in my head was the last song in the movie. 
It's a rollercoaster of emotions 
Reminds me of guacamelee and grim fandango.
The Frozen movie was also a good edition 

The Bad 
Nothing... 

The Ugly
Nothing as well

After credits: No. Pixar rarely have after credits 

Verdict: You should watch this in the cinema. Just to support Pixar, plus is a great movie that warrants multiple viewings.

No comments:

Post a Comment