First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Super Smash Bros 3DS

It's been a while so let's gets started

Context: Before I start the review. I can say I've been playing a lot of SSB. Until the item I accidentally brick my 3DS... So while my 3DS is out of commission. Let me review the game

Game: Super Smash Bros for 3DS
Genre: Fighting
Platform: 3DS
First 3 Hours: Got all of the characters in less than 2. All 54 of them. My favourites are Greninja and Sonic. After finishing the main smash. I was still playing it for the challenges. There are 105 challenges that range from the easy to the impossible. The actually a big grind to get it all. And don't forget about the trophies.
What I liked: Gameplay, Characters, Challenges, Greninja, Little Mac, Trophies
What I didn't liked: Little Mac, Smash Run, Classic Mode
Status: All characters, All stages, 73/105 challenges completed. 235/600+++ trophies collected. Going to go again after a couple of months

No comments:

Post a Comment