First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Game: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Platform: 3DS
Genre: Adventure
First 3 Hours: Besides the title sounding like a Transformers movie. The game is awesome. It's Ghostbusters with a vacuum. There are a lot of interesting ways to catch a ghost and the feeling on sucking them in is utterly satisfying
What I liked: Storyline, Level up system, the vacuum, Stages
What I didn't liked: No jump, no checkpoints, restarting the same mission over again
Status: Finish the main story mode and rescued Mario
Score: 5/5 dark moon pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment