First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Park and Recreation Season 4

 This show keeps getting better 










This season on Parks and Rec: Leslie is running for City Coucil member. This year his team will be help campaign for her. Hilarity ensues. 

Relationships: Leslie and Ben has an whole arc. Andy and April are going strong despite their shenanigans'.  And Tom and Ann are also a thing now. That is so funny.

Special Guest Star: Paul Rudd plays the opposition and he is just fun to watch. 

Ending: If this was the last episode of Parks and Rec I think it ended on a good note. Good thing there is 3 more seasons of this 

No comments:

Post a Comment