First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 3, 2024

Dr Death Season 2

This is so scary 











What is it about? It is a surgeon who does untested synthetic trachea into patients and kills them because of complications without any oversight 

How scary is this: Since this is based on a true story. Pretty scary since the doctor who did this was lying about his success stories. It gets scary at the tail end of the episode 

A and B story: The A story is about his patients and B story is a love story which I enjoyed more. Mandy Moore is awesome in this role after This is Us

Should you watch? Yes you should. It is only 8 episodes and every episode really riveting. The ending is not that great but what can you do

No comments:

Post a Comment